In consideration of and as an inducement to my participation in and payment for admission to Imagine
Fest and/or use of the property, facilities and/or services of Imagine Fest or The Event Center in Agoura Hills, California, I represent and agree as follows:
(1) I understand that Imagine Fest is a benefit for Unlikely Heroes , a 501(c)3 organization.
(2) I am in good health and fully able to perform any exercises and activities in which I voluntarily choose to participate during my attendance at Imagine Fest.
(3) I agree to observe and obey all posted rules and warnings, and further agree to faithfully follow any oral instructions or directions given by Imagine Fest , yoga instructors, security personnel or any of their representatives, employees or agents. I understand that attendance at Imagine Fest , the practice of yoga and group exercise activities may expose me to risk of personal injury, disease, or death and I knowingly and willingly assume such risk.
(4) I agree to hold harmless and release Imagine Fest, Unlikely Heroes, The Event Center , and their respective employees, officers, directors, volunteers, agents, contractors, and vendors including but not limited to artistic talent, yoga instructors and trainers (“the Released Parties”) for any damage to or theft of personal property on or away from the Event Center premises, or personal injury, including but not limited to bodily injury, disease, disability, death, humiliation, or consequential loss of any kind arising out of my participation in Imagine Fest or in any Imagine Fest event or activity, whether caused by the fault of
myself, the Released Parties, or a third party.
(5) If I am under 18 years of age, I warrant that I have disclosed my age to Imagine Fest and in addition to my signature, have provided the signature of my parent or legal custodian or guardian below.
(6) Admission fees to Imagine Fest are non-refundable.
(7) I agree that any dispute regarding this agreement will first be tendered by the parties to a member of The American Arbitration Association for resolution prior to the filing of any lawsuit. I agree, failing a successful arbitration effort, any suit tendered will be filed in and under the laws of the State of California.
I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND UNDERSTAND IT. FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT BY SIGNING THIS RELEASE, I VOLUNTARILY SURRENDER CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS.